Monday, February 09, 2009

People Movers

I was just going to post a weather statement today to let everyone know not to worry about us anymore and to ease up on the food parcels and blankets.

Normal service has been restored, almost, as it's 75F(24C) today with 80's for the rest of the week.

Then I thought that MIGHT sound like I was boasting or something (heaven forbid) and so I'll try and raise the interest level by showing you two of the more exclusive golf carts that can be seen around sunny Buttonwood Bay.

This first one is the only cart I've ever seen with a 'towed' capability.



And this next one is just exclusive !



There, that was better than a weather report now wasn't it ?!

Keep warm.

4 comments:

Daphne said...

Very cute little vehicles. I think I own some kind of car-type thing but can't remember what it looks like. I expect I'll find it again if the snow ever melts. I'm just knitting the final square of the blanket for you and I think I'll send it over anyway to stop me worrying in case your cold snap returns.

Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a diario visita tu el mio y si t gusta deja un comentario y si quieres enlazamos nuestros blogs

Silverback said...

Raul, gracias por visitar mi blog. He mirado su blog y tengo gusto del reloj de la cuenta descendiente para el comienzo de F1. Amo también F1. También espero visitar España este verano.

rhymeswithplague said...

Wow, Spanish yet! I just popped in to say that in Atlanta a "people mover" is a moving sidewalk (a flat escalator, as it were) at the airport.

Most Recent Awards

Most Recent Awards