Saturday, September 03, 2011

Bonsoir, Hola and Hello.

3 people, 14 days, 2,807 miles, 3 countries, 6 bed and breakfasts, 1 hotel and numerous insect bites later, we are home. Phew.

We've had a fabulous trip with life long memories of stunning scenery, wonderful people, sobering locations and just great times.

But for now, only having been back 15 minutes, it's time to chill and rest my old bones which have been up and down more steps in the last 2 weeks than in the previous 2 years.

Am I looking forward to my own bed ? Hell yes.

More as and when...........

1 comment:

Daphne said...

All of the above and all fantastic. Except for the insect bites - I don't seem to have any. I think I generously gave my share to you and Stephen.
What is this grey colour in the sky?

Most Recent Awards

Most Recent Awards